Mr. Huynh Cong Thang
Co-founder & CEO of InnoLab Asia
Mr. Huynh Cong Thang is an entrepreneur from Vietnam who has influence startup, innovation in ASEAN especially Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia and Chile.
- Co-Founder & CEO at InnoLab Asia (the implementation partner of Open Innovation Vietnam initiative from the Vietnam Ministry of Science and Technology for Open Innovation and Innovation in Vietnam and South East Asia)
- Co-Founder & CEO – VICGO (a management consulting company for corporates & government)
- Founder at Lead The Change (youth and startups which empowers them to step into the world with essential entrepreneurship training, mentorship and networks)
- Mentor at National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Mentor at German Accelerator Southeast Asia funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economics and Energy (BMWi)
- Former Mentor at United Nations Capital Development Fund and Start-Up Chile (an initiative of the Chilean Government to attract early stage, high potential entrepreneurs bootstrap their startups using Chile as a platform to go global)
- Over 10 years’ experience, Thang is engaging, connecting and consulting actors in several industries, including start-up mentoring, strategic business development, innovation, education and investment. With high communication and leadership skills, he is also leading a crowdfunding project GIVE IT BACK based on 1-on-1 mentoring model with the mission to not only empower and support the Vietnamese youth to reach their potential, but also deliver positive messages and inspire the local community to overcome the difficulties together
- He received the Edutech Leadership award 2017 at Global Edutech Congress and Award 2017 at Mumbai, India thanks to his contribution to education and technology.